This course will cover:
- Thermography for machine condition monitoring
- Select the appropriate infrared thermography technique and understand it’s limitations
- Setup and operate thermal imaging equipment for safe thermographic data collection
- Perform basic fault detection and severity assessment in accordance with established instructions
- Perform basic image post-processing
- Maintain a database of results and trends
- Verify the calibration of thermographic measurement systems
- Evaluate and report test results and highlight areas of concern
- Australian Standards AS ISO 18434.1:2014 Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics of Machines – Thermography General Procedures
Option 1: 3 hours per day, 2 days per week totalling 2 weeks
Option 2: 6 hours per day for 2 consecutive days
For companies wishing to upskill employees course delivery can be tailored to your requirements, timetable and budget.
Short Courses for Companies
This short course can also be run for companies that wish to up-skill their engineering design employees.
For a course tailored to your precise needs and conducted to suit your timetable and budget please contact us.