This course will cover:
- Introduction to alignment of rotating shafts
- Causes of misalignments
- Types of misalignments such as angular misalignments
- Parallel misalignments and axial misalignments (end float)
- Shaft centreline relationship
- Correcting for shaft misalignment
- Pre-start checks before correcting any misalignments
- Reverse indicator alignment graphic analysis
- Face and rim alignment graphic analysis and across the flex element graphic analysis.
- Practical session with hands on exposure using laser alignment tool to align shafts
Option 1: 3 hours per day, 2 days per week totalling 2 weeks
Option 2: 6 hours per day for 2 consecutive days
For companies wishing to upskill employees course delivery can be tailored to your requirements, timetable and budget.
Short Courses for Companies
This short course can also be run for companies that wish to up-skill their engineering design employees.
For a course tailored to your precise needs and conducted to suit your timetable and budget please contact us.