This course will cover:
- Introduction to co-planer system of forces, force analysis
- Static and dynamic balancing
- Single and multi-plane balancing of rotating shafts
- Precision balancing
- Techniques using phase shift
- Balancing standards
- Balance quality grades for various groups of rigid rotors
- Practical session with hands on exposure using a balancing machine
Option 1: 3 hours per day, 2 days per week totalling 2 weeks
Option 2: 6 hours per day for 2 consecutive days
For companies wishing to up-skill employees course delivery can be tailored to your requirements, timetable and budget.
Short Courses for Companies
This short course can also be run for companies that wish to up-skill their engineering design employees.
For a course tailored to your precise needs and conducted to suit your timetable and budget please contact us.