This course will cover:
- Understand the basics of vibration engineering and dynamics of vibration loads
- Online and offline monitoring of machines and equipment
- Primary and secondary signals (dynamic signals, tribological signals etc.)
- Different types of condition monitoring techniques
- Types of vibration measuring systems
- Carry out fixed plant condition monitoring through the implementation and use of vibration inspections.
- Vibration data collection and analysis
- Australian Standards for Vibration Monitoring – AS 2625 PART 1 SEVERITY GUIDELINES ISO General Standards for Vibration Severity (10816-1:1995)
Option 1: 3 hours per day, 2 days per week totalling 2 weeks
Option 2: 6 hours per day for 2 consecutive days
For companies wishing to upskill employees course delivery can be tailored to your requirements, timetable and budget.
Short Courses for Companies
This short course can also be run for companies that wish to up-skill their engineering design employees.
For a course tailored to your precise needs and conducted to suit your timetable and budget please contact us.